Acorn Squash Sweet Potato Apple Bake
1 acorn squash
Nonstick olive oil spray
1-1 1/2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
1/2-1 tsp. dried rosemary
2 green onions, chopped
1. Make sweet potato apple bake according to it's directions.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheight. Peel acorn squash and chop into bite sized pieces.
3. Gather squash on a cookie sheet. Spray nonstick spray on top of the squash and combine it with balsamic vinegar.
4. Bake squash for 30-40 min. until tender.
5. Place squash in a large dish and sprinkle with rosemary and green onions.
6. When ready to eat combine acorn squash with the sweet potato apple bake.
Recipe source: ahappyharvest