Sweet Potato Apple Bake
4 sweet potatoes
1/2 jar trader joes chunky applesauce
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. In a 5 qt. pan boil potatoes with enough to water to cover on top.
2. Boil potatoes for 25-30 min. Drain and let it cool.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheight. Chop sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces.
4. Fold in sweet potatoes and applesauce in the pampered chef stoneware mini baker or other baking dish.
5. Top sweet potatoes mixture with cinnamon. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30-40 min.
Recipe source: ahappyharvest