I have always loved peanut butter. I love creamy PB and PB2. I can eat it by the spoon. This granola is very simple to make. It has all natural ingredients and is a great post workout snack. It's great on it's own, on yogurt, or on a salad. Feel free to double this recipe. It will go fast!
Servings: 4 (1/4 cup)
Ingredients:4 Tbs. PB2 powder
2 Tbs. Water
2 Tbs. honey
2 Tbs.-1/4 cup truvia or coconut sugar (depending on how sweet you like your granola)
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1 cup rolled oats*
1. Preheat oven to 325. In a small mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients with a spoon.
2. Stir in the rolled oats in the PB mixture until all oats are coated.
3. Spread out the granola mixture evenly on a lined baking sheet or directly on the baking sheet for an extra crisp!
4. Bake the granola for 10-15 or until slightly crispy. When granola is done and cool; save in a small closed container.
Nutrition Information: (1/4 cup)
* Use gluten-free oats if desired.
* calories will change depending on what kind of oats you use. I also used truvia.
Recipe Source: ahappyharvest