Valentines Day is just around the corner so it's the perfect time to start thinking about some heart decor. I love to decorate for holidays. I love Christmas and Easter but, Valentine's Day is my favorite "fun holiday". This 3D Paper Heart Hanging will bring "love in the air" in your home.
You will need:
3 different sheets of scrapbook paper
1. Cut out three paper hearts using scrapbook paper and scissors. Any size is fine.
2. Fold the hearts in half, right sides together.
3. Using the adhesive roller, attach two heats together.
4. With a long piece of embroidery thread, thread on beads.
5. Tape the thread to the inside of the hearts, positioning the beads at the bottom of the heart.
6. Use the adhesive roller again to attach the last heart.
Tutorial Source: hoosierhomemade