Gummy Bear Birthday Treat Bag
You will need:
1 clear treat bag
gummy bear clip art
(Have a "Beary" Happy Birthday!) typed paper made on Microsoft Word
1. Fill treat bag with gummy bears. Do Not fill to the top of bag.
2. Copy gummy bear clip art and typed (Have a "Beary" Happy Birthday!) on word document. Then print.
3. With scissors cut out gummy bear clip art and birthday saying according to the size of your scrapbook paper.
4. With your adhesive paste the gummy bear clip art on one of side of scrapbook paper.
5. With your adhesive paste the birthday saying on the other side of scrapbook paper.
6. Staple you treat bag and scrapbook paper together.
Tutorial Source: ahappyharvest