Sunny Apple Oatmeal
1/2 cup quick rolled oats
sweetener of choice (optional)
1/4 + 1 cup water
1 small apple, chopped in half
sprinkle of cinnamon
1. In a small microwave safe bowl combine oats, sweetener, and 1/4 cup water. Microwave for 30 sec.
2. Pour in an additional 1 cup of water and microwave for 1 min. Then, stir.
3. Place one half of the apple at the end of the bowl to make the "sun base."
4. Cut the other half in slices and place them around your "sun base" to make "sun rays."
5. Put peanut butter in a small ziplock bag and cut tip. Inside the "sun rays" make swirls with the peanut butter.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Recipe source: ahappyharvest