These coconut flour crackers are only 6 ingredients and have the perfect seasoning blend! From garlic to Italian seasoning! They're the perfect crackers to go with your favorite toppings from fresh guacamole, salsa, hummus, nut butter, chopped veggies, and my mom's favorite goat cheese! I plan on having these with a chickpea salad! So stay tuned...Have a great weekend! I'm off to plant my summer vegetable garden!
Garlic & Herb Coconut Flour Crackers
Servings: makes 90 crackers
1/2 cup tresomegas organic coconut flour
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. pamperedchef italian seasoning mix
1/2 Tbs. bobsredmill flaxseed meal
2 flax eggs ( 2 Tbs. ground flax + 6 Tbs. water)
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheight.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning blend, and flax meal.
3. Mix in the flax eggs and water until it's almost combined. Then make a ball with your hands.
4. Roll out the dough on a baking mat until thin. Cut the dough with a pizza cutter into 90 squares. (9 by 10)
5. Place the baking mat on a cookie sheet. Bake the crackers for 10 min. Remove the side edges. Place back in the oven for an additional 10 min.
Recipe source: ahappyharvest