Monday, May 30, 2016

Patriotic Chia Seed Pudding

  Happy Memorial Day! I'm especially grateful today for all those who fought for our country! I'm proud to be an American! I got a little festive this morning with my breakfast! Nothing new though. I like to get creative with my food! I made a delicious chia seed pudding topped with strawberries, blueberries, and a cluster star. Kind snacks vanilla blueberry clusters granola is amazing! I recommend you buy it! Have a great Memorial Day with family and friends! 






Patriotic Chia Seed Pudding
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
Chia Seed Pudding:
1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
pinch of vanilla extract
1 package truvia or stevia
Toppings:
3 strawberries, sliced
1/3 cup blueberries

Directions:
1. In a small bowl mix together chia seed pudding ingredients and place in the freezer for 10-15 min. 

2. Place strawberries and blueberries going around the bowl.

3.  Place a small star cookie cutter in the middle of the pudding. Fill with granola and slowly take out cookie cutter. Enjoy! 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest



No comments:

Post a Comment