Friday, November 20, 2015

Mexican Layered Dip

  I've mentioned before how much my family loves Mexican food! Tonight we are having mexican salad. What better way to enjoy mexican salad than a delicious mexican layered dip to go on top of your salad or served with chips!  As I was making this I smelled the amazing aroma of the organic hope spicy avocado hummus that I got at Costco. If you haven't tried it I would definitely recommend it. It's the best hummus I ever bought! 




Mexican Layered Dip
Servings: 6-8

Ingredients:
2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
10 olives, sliced 
1/3 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
2 green onions, chopped 

Directions:
1. In a clear bowl layer the first three ingredients in the order listed above. 

2. Around the bowl (going inward) place olives, tomatoes, multigrain chips, and green onions. 

3. Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve. 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest



No comments:

Post a Comment