Curry Zoodles For One
1 slice of onion, finely chopped
2 Tbs. water
2 pinches of cumin, coriander, and curry powder
nip of chili powder
1/2 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbs. silk almond coconut milk
2 Tbs. low fat canned coconut milk
1 tsp. nutiva coconut flour
1/3 cup chickpeas
1/8 cup frozen peas
5 grape tomatoes, chopped
2 tsp. sesame seeds
salt and pepper to taste
1. Spiralize your zucchini. Then place on one side of your plate.
2. In a small bowl combine onion and water for 1 1/2 min. in the microwave. Then drain liquid.
3. Stir together seasonings, garlic, milks, coconut flour, chickpeas, peas, and tomatoes. Microwave for an additional 1 1/2 min.
4. Place curry on the other side of the plate.
5. Top zoodles and curry with sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Recipe source: ahappyharvest