Friday, November 13, 2015

Curry Zoodles For One

  Do you ever crave curry for yourself? I know I do. I love curry! I created this simple curry for one that I will definitely be making again. The best part is it can all be made in the microwave. I paired the curry with zoodles and it was delicious!



Curry Zoodles For One
Servings:

Ingredients:
Zoodles:
1 zuuchini
Curry:
1 slice of onion, finely chopped
2 Tbs. water
2 pinches of cumin, coriander, and curry powder
nip of chili powder
1/2 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbs. low fat canned coconut milk
1/3 cup chickpeas
1/8 cup frozen peas
5 grape tomatoes, chopped
2 tsp. sesame seeds
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Spiralize your zucchini. Then place on one side of your plate. 

2. In a small bowl combine onion and water for 1 1/2 min. in the microwave. Then drain liquid. 

3. Stir together seasonings, garlic, milks, coconut flour, chickpeas, peas, and tomatoes. Microwave for an additional 1 1/2 min. 

4. Place curry on the other side of the plate. 

5. Top zoodles and curry with sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Enjoy! 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest

No comments:

Post a Comment