Banana Clementine Green Smoothie
1 small clementine
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1 celery stalk
1 cup spinach
1 cup dairy-free milk or water
1 cup ice
bear naked fit vanilla almond granola (to make a heart)
1. In a high powered blender (blendtec) combine all smoothie ingredients using the "whole juice" button.
2. Pour smoothie in a large glass.
3. Place a small heart cookie cutter on top of the smoothie.
4. Put granola inside the cookie cutter.
5. Carefully lift the cookie cutter off the smoothie and enjoy!
Recipe source: ahappyharvest