Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Roasted Veggies

 When I have a lot veggies to use up I like to roast them. Roasting veggies brings out it's sweetness and it's color. When I roast a bunch of them I fell like I'm eating the rainbow! My favorite seasoning these days is mrs dash onion and herb seasoning blend. It goes very well with these roasted veggies along with tribe everything hummus. Have a wonderful day!




Roasted Veggies:
Servings: 1-2

Ingredients:
1/4 onion
2 carrots, peeled
1/2 red bell pepper
3/4 cup brussels sprouts
1 sweet potato, cooked 
1 1/2 tsp. paprika 

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees farenheight. Chop and slice all veggies. 

2. Gather all veggies on a lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with seasonings on top. 

3. Put cookie sheet In the oven for 15-25 min. until veggies are tender. Let it cool. 

4. Gather veggies in a bowl and top with hummus. 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest


No comments:

Post a Comment