Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Veggie Pixie Plate

  I'm always excited when my beets are fully grown so that I can roast them. Some days I crave a lot of veggies and today was one of those days. This pixie plate had a lot of my favorite foods including beets, brussels sprouts, hummus, and golden sweet potato. Yes, a golden sweet potato! It's delicious! It's a cross between a sweet potato and a regular potato. What are some your favorite fall veggies?!


Fall Veggie Pixie Plate
Servings: 1


Ingredients:
1/3 cup roasted beets
6 brussels sprouts, cooked
1/3 cup golden sweet potato slices, cooked
1 Tbs. carmelized onions
1/4 tsp. paprika
Balsamic vinegar

Directions:
1. Gather beets, brussels sprouts, and golden sweet potato on a plate. 

2. Top the golden sweet potato with carmelized onions. 

3. Top the hummus with paprika. 

4. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over beets and brussels sprouts. Serve and enjoy!


Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest

No comments:

Post a Comment