Thursday, October 15, 2015

Berry Love Oatmeal

  The other day my mom and I were at Costco and tried a sample with oatmeal and these dried blueberries. We knew we had to get it to put on our oatmeal. They're a little treat!


My favorite fruit is raspberries so of course I had to put that on my oatmeal too. I love my berries! What do you like to put with your oatmeal?! 







Berry Love Oatmeal
Servings:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup quick rolled oats
1/2 cup water
1 cup dairy-free milk 
Sprinkle of cinnamon 
1 tsp. Truvia or coconut sugar (optional)
1 Tbs. dried blueberries 
Handful of raspberries (to make a heart) 

Directions:
1. In a microwave safe bowl combine oats with water. Put in the microwave for 30 sec. 

2. Pour milk in the oatmeal and microwave for an additional 30 sec. 

3. Sprinkle cinnamon, truvia, and dried blueberries on top. 

4. Make a heart with the raspberries and serve! 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest







No comments:

Post a Comment