Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Grilled Zucchini

Yesterday, I had a delicious bar-b-que with my family for Labor Day. We had salad, potatoes, fruit salad, baked beans, and grilled zucchini! It was all delicious but, the highlight was this grilled zucchini! I had to quickly take a picture of the zucchini before it was all gone. I'm sure I will always have zucchini to use up and I know I will enjoy this for many cookouts to come! 




Grilled Zucchini
Servings: 6-8

Ingredients:
3 zucchini
3 Tbs. Olive oil
1/2 tsp. oregano 
1/2 tsp. Basil 
1/2 tsp. garlic powder 
Pinch of salt and pepper

Directions:
1. Slice each zucchini into 1 inch. wedges. 

2. In a large ziploc bag combine zucchini wedges, olive oil, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Close ziploc bag and shake it all up until combined. 

3. Grill the zucchini on medium-high heat for 7-8 min. on each side. Make sure to watch that they don't burn. 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest




No comments:

Post a Comment