Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Ultimate Kale Salad

For my brother's birthday I was in charge of making a big salad. I pretty much used everything in the kitchen that I thought would go well with this sweet kale vegetable salad kit from costco . I know that there is only one lemon wedge on the salad but, I made sure to make more wedges after I took this picture because the lemon juice made this salad divine! You can top this salad with the dressing from  costco in the kit or your favorite dressing. I used light italian and I will say this is probably the best salad I ever had!



Ultimate Kale Salad 
Servings: 6

Ingredients:
1/3 cup pepitas 
1/2 cup dried cranberries 
1 carrot, shredded
1 cup grapes, cut in half 
2 stalks celery, chopped 
6 lemon wedges 

Directions:
1. In a large serving bowl lay the sweet kale vegetable salad evenly. 

2. Top the pepitas, dried cranberries, carrot, grapes, and celery according to the picture. 

3. Top the lemon wedges in the middle of the salad and for each serving serve one wedge.


Notes: 
Recipe source: ahappyharvest

No comments:

Post a Comment