Mother's Day Frame
You will need:
One frame (pick a size that will fit your words)
Heart punch (optional)
Red scrapbook paper
Adhesive (glue, glue dots, or adhesive roller)
1. Using your circle punch, punch out words out of the dictionary. I did 15.
2. Using your heart punch, punch out some hearts using red paper.
3. Using your adhesive, paste each word on your computer paper as shown in the picture.
4. Paste each heart after each word as shown in the picture.
5. Put your computer paper in your frame.
Tutorial Source: ahappyharvest