Monday, May 4, 2015

Italian Peas

Peas are one of my favorite vegetables. They are an excellent source of fiber, iron, vitamin C and A. My birthday was a couple of days ago and I had peas with a lovely salmon dinner for my veggie! These peas are not your everyday peas. They are Italian. I love to season my veggies for some extra flavor. It was so yummy!





Italian Peas
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
2/3 cup frozen peas
1/3 cup water
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. dried oregano 
1/8 tsp. dried basil
salt and pepper to taste 
2 grape tomatoes, sliced 

Directions: 
1. In a microwave safe bowl cook peas with water for 2 min. or until tender. 

2. Drain water from peas and add seasonings. 

3. Combine peas with sliced tomatoes and serve. 

Notes:
Recipe Source: ahappyharvest

No comments:

Post a Comment