Thursday, April 16, 2015

Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple Smoothie

This morning with my breakfast I made a delicious, refreshing, fruit smoothie. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is topped with some ground flax for some healthy fats. I am kind of new to making smoothies but, felt like this smoothie was a success! If you have any favorite smoothie recipes feel free to share. I would love to get some smoothie inspiration. Have a great day everyone!






Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple Smoothie
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
13 grapes
5-6 strawberries
4-5 frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup ice or cold water 
splash of milk-your choice (I used rice milk)
1 Tbs. ground flax

Directions:
1. Blend first 5 ingredients and pour into a glass. 

2. Top smoothie with ground flax.


Notes:
Recipe Source: ahappyharvest


No comments:

Post a Comment