Saturday, April 4, 2015

Crunchy Apple Salad

I try to have a salad almost everyday to get a good amount of fruits and vegetables. This salad has some of my favorite salad toppings. They are all crunchy just the way I like my salads! Top this salad with your favorite dressing or some hummus and you have a nice balanced salad! What are some of your favorite salad toppings?


Crunchy Apple Salad
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
2 cups baby spinach 
1 medium gala apple, diced
1 carrot, shredded 
1 celery stalk, diced
12 almonds 
Favorite salad dressing or hummus (I had hummus, un-pictured) 

Directions: 
1. Arrange salad and mix all together. 

2. Top salad with your favorite dressing or hummus. 

Notes: 
Recipe Source: ahappyharvest  

Nutrition Information: 
195 calories * 8 grams fat * 0 mg. cholesterol * 103 mg. sodium * 27.8 grams carbs * 6.9 grams fiber * 18.1 grams sugar * 5.6 grams protein 

No comments:

Post a Comment