Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Beauty of A Good Heart

  The reason why I am sharing this is because I want us all to live originally, to know we are beautiful because of WHO we are, and to not dwell on the so called "perfect body."

  As women we can be critical on ourselves when it comes to body image. One thing I've been working hard on this year is having a more positive view on myself. It hasn't always been easy but, I know I've came a long way to where I use to be. I'm striving to be that women my future daughter or child to look up to. I want her to to know she's beautiful know matter what she looks like. I want her to know how special she is and what great qualities she has to share with the world. I want her to know just like I wouldn't neglect to nourish my garden I wouldn't neglect to nourish myself- through body and thoughts. I want her to know she's a beautiful daughter of God!

  My own amazing mother gave me this quote this year. When I'm having a bad day and need a little extra reminder I look at this quote. I couldn't say it better myself. You can find this quote on Pinterest. 


 This quote comes from the inspiring Stephanie Nielson. She was burned in a tragic airplane crash and is a survivor. She is known for her positive approach to life. Please watch and read her inspiring story. She is truly an inspiring and beautiful women! 


No comments:

Post a Comment