Friday, April 1, 2016

Asian Veggie Spaghetti Squash

   I had a bunch of leftover spaghetti squash and cabbage to use up. I decided to make an Asian dish and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out! It's very simple and tasty! When my parents go on a date, the kids cook their own meals. While I was making this dish my brother's were insisting to have a taste and they loved it! They're my taste testers. When they give me a thumbs up you know it's good!



Asian Veggie Spaghetti Squash
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
Spaghetti Squash:
1 cup spaghetti squash, cooked
Veggie Stir Fry: 
1 1/2 cups cabbage, chopped
1 carrot, peeled and sliced 
1 celery, chopped 
1 large mushroom, sliced 
1 green onion, sliced 
2 canned artichoke halves, chopped
1 1/2 tsp. hoisin sauce
garlic powder and pepper to taste
1 Tbs. silvered almonds
Asian Tahini Sauce: 
1 tsp. tahini sauce
1/4 tsp. hoisin sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic powder 
1 Tbs. water 


Directions:
1. Place your spaghetti squash on a plate.  

2. In a medium skillet on medium heat, cook all the veggies. When veggies are tender add liquid aminos, hoisin sauce, garlic powder, pepper, and silvered almonds.  

3. In a small ramekin combine all asian tahini sauce ingredients.

4. Top spaghetti squash with veggie stir fry, asian tahini sauce, and fresh cracked pepper. 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest

  

No comments:

Post a Comment