These scalloped potatoes are the best ever!!! They're creamy and flavorful. No one will believe there dairy-free! You won't miss it at all! Serve these scalloped at your Christmas dinner and you will have a new favorite tradition!
Best Ever Scalloped Potatoes
12 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
2 onions, sliced thin
1/4-1/3 cup non-dairy butter
3 cups vegetable broth
1/3 cup flour (your choice)
salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight. Spray two 9 by 13 pamperedchef stoneware rectangular baker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Layer potatoes, onions, salt and pepper between each layer in the two casserole dishes.
3. In a medium sauce pan melt non-dairy butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until blended. Wisk in vegetable broth, stirring constantly, until it boils and thickens.
4. Pour sauce over potato casseroles and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake potato casseroles for 50 min. or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Recipe source: ahappyharvest