Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Servings: 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds (depending on your pumpkin)
Nonstick pam spray or 1 Tbs. coconut oil
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. chili powder
1. Rinse pumpkin seeds in a colander under cold water until you've gotten rid of "pumpkin guts."
2. Lay pumpkin seeds flat on a cookie sheet and let it dry overnight.
3. The next day, preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
4. In a small ziplock bag spray nonstick spray and combine pumpkin seeds, paprika, and chili powder.
5. Cook the pumpkin seeds for 15 min. on a lined cookie sheet and let cool. Enjoy!
Recipe source: ahappyharvest