Saturday, October 31, 2015

Spicy Pumpkin Seeds

  Yesterday, I bought a pumpkin to carve for halloween. I decided to carve tinker bell because, I LOVE disney! I will be sharing the tutorial later this afternoon. While I was scooping out all the stuff out of my pumpkin I decided to roast my pumpkin seeds. I found this recipe on Instagram and couldn't wait to try it. I hope everyone is having a good Halloween and getting excited for trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween!!



Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Servings: 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin seeds

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds (depending on your pumpkin)
Nonstick pam spray or 1 Tbs. coconut oil
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. chili powder 

Directions:
1. Rinse pumpkin seeds in a colander under cold water until you've gotten rid of "pumpkin guts."

2. Lay pumpkin seeds flat on a cookie sheet and let it dry overnight. 

3. The next day, preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. 

4. In a small ziplock bag spray nonstick spray and combine pumpkin seeds, paprika, and chili powder. 

5. Cook the pumpkin seeds for 15 min. on a lined cookie sheet and let cool. Enjoy! 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest

No comments:

Post a Comment