Friday, August 14, 2015

Banana Beet Smoothie Bowl

This morning for breakfast I made this delicious smoothie bowl. Today is going to be a busy day and this smoothie bowl is the perfect way to start my morning with some good energy! I've seen a lot of smoothie bowls on my Instagram account with some delicious toppings. My smoothie bowl was SO good. I topped my smoothie bowl with some bear naked granola. This granola brand uses natural ingredients and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is! I will definitely be making more of these smoothie bowls and getting creative with some great toppings. It's simple but, sweet!



Banana Beet Smoothie Bowl
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
Smoothie:
1 frozen banana 
1 beet
3 frozen pinapple chunks
1 cup ice or cold water
1 cup unsweetened almond milk or cold water
Toppings:
1/8-1/4 cup bear naked v'nilla almond granola 
2 frozen pineapple chunks

Directions:
1. In a high powered blender (blendtecor food processor blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth. 

2. Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with toppings above. Serve and enjoy! 

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest






No comments:

Post a Comment