Thursday, July 30, 2015

Almond Joy Shake

This morning for breakfast I made this AMAZING almond joy banana shake with my blendtec. Growing up for four years I was allergic to chocolate and then it passed. When I went to the allergy doctor and found out I was no longer allergic to it my mom immediately took me to get a chocolate frozen yogurt. This shake reminds me of that excitement I felt that day! I hope you LOVE this almond joy shake as much as I did.



Almond Joy Shake
Servings:

Ingredients:
Shake:
1 frozen banana
2 Tbs. slivered almonds
1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
1/2 tsp. honey
dash of vanilla extract

Almond Joy Topping:
1 tsp. unsweetened coconut
1 tsp. dark chocolate chips or carob chips
1 tsp. slivered almonds

Directions:
1. In the blendtec or a high-powered blender, blend all shake ingredients with the milkshake button until desired consistency. 

2. Pour the shake in a large cup and top with almond joy topping. 

Notes: 
Recipe source: ahappyharvest






No comments:

Post a Comment