Zucchini Bread Oatmeal
2/3 cup water, almond milk, or rice milk
1/2-2/3 cup quick rolled oats
1/4 medium zucchini, finely grated
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg or ginger
1 tbs. honey or pure maple syrup or 1 tsp. truvia or stevia
2 tbs. chopped pecans
2 pecans for garnish (optional)
1. In a small pot boil water.
2. Turn the heat to simmer and add oats until cooked. (You may need to add more water)
3. Remove pot from heat and put cooked oats in a bowl.
4. Put zucchini, cinnamon, nutmeg, and choice of sweetener in bowl and stir until combined.
5. Garnish oatmeal with pecans and serve.
Recipe source: adapted from rickiheller