Monday, May 25, 2015

The Best Garden Soil Mixture!

Happy Memorial's Day everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day with family, friends, and remembering all those that fought for our country to make us free! I have been wanting to start my garden for the past month but, it's been raining non stop. Finally today it's sunny! It's a Memorial Day blessing! I have been using this garden soil mixture in my vegetable garden, for my apple treas, and for strawberries. When I lived in Maryland I had tomato plants that were 4-5 feet tall! It works wonders and is the best soil mixture you'll ever use!



The Best Garden Soil Mixture

You will need:
1 bag peat moss
1 bag steer manure 
1 bag vermiculite 
1 bag sand 

Directions:
1.  Mix everything in you garden from the bottom up.

2. Plant your desired vegetables and fruits. 

Notes:
You may need more or less soil mixture depending on the size of your garden.



      I'm proud to be an American for at least I know I'm free...
      Happy Memorial's Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment