This past year I tried something I never had before...Spaghetti squash...I love it! I always thought it was would be so hard to make but, it's not. It's easy. All you need is spaghetti squash and olive oil. That's it! Use this roasted spaghetti squash method for your recipes.
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
1 spaghetti squash
Olive oil spray or 2 tbs. Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Cut the spaghetti squash in half with a long sharp knife.
2. Scoop out the squash seeds with a spoon.
3. Using your olive oil spray ( or one tbs. of olive oil for each half), spray each spaghetti squash half.
4. Roast your spaghetti squash in the oven for 35-45 minutes until flesh is tender.
5. Using a fork, gently scrape the flesh until you have have spaghetti-like strands. Do this until both spaghetti squash halves are scraped clean.
6. Put the spaghetti squash in a large closed container and put in the fridge.
Recipe Source: ahappyharvest
Nutrition Information: (1 cup)
42 calories * .5 grams fat * 0 mg. cholesterol * 10 grams carbs * 2 grams fiber *
4 grams sugar * 1 gram protein