When you combine some of your favorite veggies in one amazing dish you know it's going to be good! I love sweet potato and Brussels sprouts! If I could have them every day in every season, I most definitely would! These roasted veggies are sweet and savory with a honey balsamic glaze, dried cranberries, and a tahini drizzle! You will never have regular brussel sprouts again!
Roasted Sweet Potato Brussels Sprouts
2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbs. honey
1 Tbs. water or olive oil
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1 12 oz. bag frozen brussels sprouts, defrosted
1 large sweet potato, cooked (cooked with the microwave method)
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 1/2 Tbs. dried parsley flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheight. In a small bowl mix balsamic vinegar, honey, water or olive oil, garlic powder, and dried thyme.
2. Chop the brussels sprouts in half and the sweet potato in bite sized pieces.
3. In a large gallon size ziploc bag shake the balsamic vinegar glaze with chopped veggies until combined.
4. Place veggies on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 20-25 min. until browned and tender.
5. Serve immediately and garnish with dried cranberries, parsley flakes, and tahini drizzle.
Recipe source: ahappyharvest