Monday, November 2, 2015

Pineapple Banana Protein Nice Cream

 This just might be my favorite nice cream I made yet! It must me this delicious protein powder. I've tried a few protein powders in my life that taste "chalky." This vega protein powder does not taste chalky at all! It's my favorite vanilla protein powder. This protein powder gives my nice cream more volume, vanilla flavor, iron, calcium, and of course good protein! This nice cream will brighten up your Monday! Have a great day!




Pineapple Banana Protein Nice Cream
Servings: 1

Ingredients: 
Nice Cream:
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1 banana
splash of dairy-free milk or water (for desired consistency) 
1 cup ice
Toppings:
1 date, chopped
6 almonds

Directions:
1. Combine all nice cream ingredients in a high powered blender (blendtecusing the ice crush/milkshake button.

2. Put nice cream in a bowl. Top it with chopped date, granola, and almonds as described in the picture. 


Notes:
* I did not have a frozen banana so I used ice. If you have a frozen banana you don't need the ice. 
Recipe source: ahappyharvest

No comments:

Post a Comment