Monday, October 5, 2015

Yarn Box For Knitting & Crocheting

If you knit or crochet you know how frustrating it can be to have your yarn all tangled up! I am in the middle of making a scarf for someone for Christmas and my yarn keeps on bunching up and making knots. I finally decided to look at Pinterest to see how I can fix this. I came across this GENIUS idea to use a shoe box to keep my yarn from tangling up and I couldn't be more happier! No more tangled up mess!





Yarn Box For Knitting & Chrocheting

You Will Need: 
1 shoe box (the length of your yarn)
1 long knitting needle
Yarn 

Directions:
1. Poke each side of your box with the knitting needle going straight. 



2. Put your needle through one hole of the box then into yarn. 



3. Put the end of the needle into the end of the box. 






Notes:
Tutorial source: mooglyblog





No comments:

Post a Comment