Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl

This morning for breakfast I made this amazing smoothie bowl! I got a mango this week and I was so excited to use it in my smoothie bowl. I'll have to buy more mangos because this smoothie bowl was out of this world!!! I felt like I was in paradise! What are your favorite things to put in a smoothie?!




Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
Smoothie:
1 frozen banana
1/4-1/3 cup frozen mango
3 frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup spinach
1 cup cold water
1 cup unsweetened almond milk or cold water
Topping:
1/8-1/4 cup bear naked v nilla almond fit granola or granola of choice 

Directions:
1. In a high powered blender (blendtecor food processor blend all smoothie ingredients until creamy. 

2. Pour smoothie in a bowl and top with granola.

Notes:
Recipe source: ahappyharvest



No comments:

Post a Comment