Square Dish Cloth
You will need:
A pair of size 6-9 needle
sugar n cream yarn
Square Dish Cloth Pattern FYI
co = cast on
k = knit
yo = yarn over (to increase)
k2tog = knit 2 together (to decrease)
sts. = stitches
Square Dish Cloth Pattern
1. co 4 sts.
2. k 1 row
3. Next row, k2, yo, k2
4. Next row, k2, yo, k to the end of row
5. Continue to do the [k2, yo, k to the end of row] until you have a total of 45sts. on the needle
6. Next row, k1, k2tog, yo, k2tog, k to the end of row
7. Continue to do the [k1, k2tog, yo, k2tog, k to the end of row], decreasing each row until you have 5 sts. left on the needle.
8. Next row, k2, k2tog, k1
9. Bind off last 4 sts. and cut off yarn.
10. Thread each cast on and bind off "tail" through tapestry needle and sew into sts.